Centre Manager .
Established in 1974, Formula One Autocentres set out with a mission to deliver a completely new fast-fit experience to its customers. This would feature clean, modern premises, high-tech equipment and highly trained technicians; far removed from the kind of service normally associated with the industry.
Forty years down the line, we have grown to become one of the UK’s largest independent autocentre chains. The business remains family owned and continues to uphold its original commitment to delivering the highest quality service at the most competitive prices.
Position: Centre Manager
Location: Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 to 18.00 & Saturday 08.30 to 17.00, with a day off in the week. Sunday is a trading day, to be agreed at local level with a supplementary payment when applicable.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Benefits: 20 days holiday per year, plus statutory holidays; Bonus Incentive Scheme; NEST Pension Scheme; Life Insurance Scheme; Safety Boots & Company Uniform; Staff Discount Entitlement; Training opportunities to further your career within the company.
- Ensure that Customers receive the best Customer Service and care to ensure that complaints are kept to a minimum
- Ensure all sales targets and KPI’s are achieved
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis
- Comply with reasonable instruction from Regional Managers, Head Office or the Board of Directors
- Recruit and interview all employees for the Centre
- Liaise with Head Office and other Departments
- Identify any training needs for employees to progress and develop within the Company
- Proven experience of working in a busy retail environment in an automotive setting
- Experience in management within the motor vehicle sector would be an advantage
- Excellent communicator
You may have experience of the following: Centre Manager, Workshop Manager, Automotive, Workshop, Autocentre Manager, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Repairs, Mechanic, Motor Vehicle Technician, Servicing & Repair, Vehicle Mechanic, Fitter, Automotive Technician, Automotive Engineer etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.