Customer Service Advisor .
Who are we?
- Callcredit is the expert in consumer information management and Direct Marketing – both in the UK and internationally
- We bring together cutting-edge technologies and industry expertise to give some of the world’s leading brands better insight into their customers
- Our solutions are trusted by some of the world’s most recognised consumer brands
- Callcredit helps businesses make smarter decisions
Position: Consumer Service Advisor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: A stunning city-centre location; an on-site restaurant; 26 days holidays – buy and sell up to 5 annually; company bonus scheme; company paid healthcare scheme; support for local charitable causes through volunteer days; great pension arrangements; discounted travel cards; annual travel insurance; bike-2-work schemes; employee recruitment referral scheme; Life Assurance; plus much more!
About the role:
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will provide new and existing customers (internal and external) with the best possible service in relation to billing inquires, service requests and complaints.
- Handling product enquiries from the customer via telephone and incoming correspondence
- Handling credit report enquiries from the customer and despatching relevant data and accompanying literary advice
- Resolving data disputes via contact with data providers
- Providing support to their on-line credit report access service
- Resolves customer inquiries fairly and effectively
- Handles incoming telephone calls and correspondence and from customers, maintaining a high level of customer service at all times
- Investigates, resolves and records issues / complaints
- Works collaboratively with the team to identify trends and undertake root cause analysis, leading to process improvement
- Processes requests and queries via the relevant system, ensuring accuracy of recording
- Identifies and escalates departmental risks
- Liaises with other departments, where required, to ensure issues are resolved in line with SLA’s.
- Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assess each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
- Telephony skills
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Strong attention to detail & diligence
- Proven track record working as part of a successful team
- Experience with using basic functionality Microsoft Office is desirable
Why work for Callcredit?
- Callcredit is growing quickly and we want you to grow with us
- You will be part of a world-class client focussed team working with some of the most recognised global brands
- Our culture is fast-paced, dynamic and innovative
- We’ve got a reputation for delivering market-changing solutions that help businesses make smarter decisions and that protect consumers
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Service Assistant, Sales Support, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Executive, Advisor, Administrator, Customer Relations Executive, Contact Centre, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre, Customer Support, Customer Services Representative, Client Support, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.