Office Assistant .
Quadrangle is an award-winning consulting business. They help some of the world’s leading brands use customer knowledge and insight to improve customer performance, drawing on their unique experience across 30 years in brand marketing, strategy consulting, customer insight and data analytics. This experience is synthesised in their approach, which they call Customer know-how.
A world-class, welcoming, efficiently run office creates an environment that they can be proud to share with their clients and allows all their people to focus on doing great work.
Position: Office Assistant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £21k per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday (including the 3 days between Xmas and NY)
About the role:
They’re looking for an Office Assistant to join their business support team, who will ensure a high-quality experience for all clients and guests throughout their visit to the office, taking ownership of their suite of meeting rooms, maintaining a pleasant office environment, and providing a flawless service for both visitors and staff.
- Greeting clients to the office & creating a welcome atmosphere for all visitors
- Preparing meeting rooms, including organising any logistical requirements e.g. audio, visual, hospitality requirements
- Providing a professional switchboard service, dealing with queries, and transferring calls
- Organising travel and transit arrangements and itineraries for employees
- Managing office & kitchen supplies, including placing orders and receiving deliveries
- Administrative tasks e.g. processing incoming and outgoing post, arranging taxis & couriers
- Supporting Office Coordinator, Internal Operations Director, and other business support departments with general administrative work
The successful candidate will:
- Have a confident and friendly approach, with a desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Have a real eye for detail and a desire to achieve the highest standards
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and relish the challenge of managing different priorities
- Have a proactive, can-do attitude, and a willingness to work under their own initiative and think about improved ways of working
- Tackle all aspects of the role with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Possess an excellent telephone manner and be well presented
- Have a knowledge of Microsoft Office
Successful candidates are likely to have significant experience in a similar role, or experience of working within corporate hospitality.
You may have experience of the following: Office Assistant, Administrator, Administration, Customer Service, Office Administrator, Admin Assistant, Excel, Customer Services, Administrative Assistant, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.