Account Manager .
Bartercard UK is the world’s largest business-to-business trade exchange with a business marketplace of over 54,000 cardholders who barter-trade over a quarter of a billion pounds each year with 75 offices around the world and over 600 staff serving their members. Their growth strategy is currently focussed on moving further into the European marketplace.
Position: Trade Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £24k - £35k per annum Depending on experience
About the role:
The Trade Coordinator is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and for the creation of trade volume and payment of trading fees on their client base. Within the role, you will maintain regular contact with all of their members in order to improve their knowledge of each members business so that trade volume can be maximised.
- Service provision for approximately 100 – 130 members
- Research, recommend and activate profitable trading options
- Assist members in self-promotion throughout our client’s network
- Generating referrals for member’s business
- Developing member trust by continually deepening understanding of the member’s business and finding new ways to expand their business
- Encourage and assist members in buying and selling through their system
- Actively promote and market members within their network
- Increase trade volume while maintaining a high level of service to members
- Work closely with members in educating them to understand their maximum capacity for trading
- Initiate personal visits to members to discern and discuss trading strategies and solutions so that their business flourishes and to solve problems, create opportunities and extract financial information where necessary
- Generate leads and referrals to expand their network
- Keep abreast of product knowledge on a local, national and international basis
- Plan all activities so that you exceed customer expectations and develop professionally
- Formal qualifications in business related fields are preferred, unless previous work experience is sufficient
- Previous business experience is preferable. A background in B2B sales, customer service or running own business is advantageous
- Possess a current driver’s license and fully insured vehicle
You may have experience of the following: Account Manager, Trade Coordinator, Trade Co-ordinator, Account Management, Business Development, Client Account Manager, Broker, New Business Development, B2B, Sales Executive, Client Relationship etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.