Sales Executive .
Bartercard UK is the world’s largest business to business trade exchange with a business marketplace of over 54,000 cardholders who barter-trade over a quarter of a billion pounds each year with 75 offices around the world and over 600 staff serving their members. Their growth strategy is currently focussed on moving further into the European marketplace.
Position: Trade Consultant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £24k basic + uncapped commission (OTE £50k+)
About the role:
The Trade Consultant will expand the local office (brokerage) business-to-business user base. To do this we are looking for a high energy person capable of talking with business owners, having a business discussion, understanding the challenges facing the business owner and then presenting our solution. This is a highly sales focused, B2B role, it requires a high level of self-motivation to generate leads, network with business owners and consistently call on business owners.
- Achieve or exceed the minimum performance standards to meet Company expectations
- Participate competitively in monthly and quarterly National Sales Competitions
- Participate competitively in the International Sales Competition
- Generate leads and referrals to expand the network
- Maintain product knowledge and keep abreast of any changes to company policies, systems and processes
- Continual education of clients and their staff of the many uses / benefits
- Build and maintain rapport within your own client base and all clients
- Promote and encourage clients to attend all functions
- Complete administrative paperwork in a timely manner
- Work in accordance to the minimum set standard of work hours
- Background in B2B sales, customer service or running own business is advantageous
- Previous sales experience is paramount
- Business experience is preferable
- Possess a full current driving license and a fully insured vehicle
You may have experience of the following: Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Sales Executive etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.