Workshop Foreman .
Riverside Truck Rental is part of the larger NRG group and has built an excellent reputation for providing quality fleet services since its formation in 1996. The company is dedicated to exceeding the expectations of its existing and prospective customers by engineering innovative and bespoke solutions for every requirement. They currently have a network of over 20 workshops throughout the UK maintaining over 5000 vehicles providing routine maintenance, body repairs and tyre centres. Their people are passionate at what they do and are committed to providing exceptional customer service.
At Riverside Truck Rental, they are dedicated to investing in the Training and Development of all colleagues. As part of the team you can expect to receive a comprehensive training programme from your initial induction through to up to date product training and IRTEC licencing.
Position: Workshop Foreman
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: an excellent salary and benefits package including Pension scheme and Complementary Life Insurance.
- Ensuring technicians carry out routine servicing and MOT inspections in line with DVSA standards
- Allocation of daily workload
- Monitoring and control of daily workshop quality
- Ensure productivity is at a premium
- Diagnosing and subsequent repairing of all types of faults
- Reviewing and signing off relevant documentation in line with compliance requirements
- Motivate, coach and direct workshop staff
- Manage attendance and timekeeping
- Housekeeping of the workshop areas
- Parts ordering and monitoring of stock levels
- Daily liaison with colleagues to ensure SLA requirements are met
- HGV Technical qualification - NVQ or City and Guilds equivalent
- Good leadership and people management skills and the ability to build professional relationships with customer, staff and service partners
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Experience of working in a similar role with an understanding of the HGV industry
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Hands on approach to the maintenance and repair of vehicles
- Able to thrive on challenges and use this in the development of staff
- Awareness and understanding of Health and Safety practices
- Awareness of industry accreditations including OHSAS 18001
- General PC skills including use of Outlook and Microsoft products
- Experience in the Waste / Recycling industry would be an advantage
You may have experience of the following: Workshop Foreman, Body Repairs, Mechanic, Panel Beater, Repairs, Bodyshop, Vehicle Mechanic, Bodyshop Vehicle Technician, Automotive Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, HGV, etc
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.