Research Manager .
Quadrangle is an award-winning consulting business. They help some of the world’s leading brands use customer knowledge and insight to improve customer performance. This draws on their unique experience across 30 years in brand marketing, strategy consulting, customer insight and data analytics. That experience is synthesised in their approach, which they call Customer know-how.
Position: Research Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Circa £35k per annum
Benefits: Opt-in private medical insurance with Bupa; Permanent health insurance; Life assurance; Season ticket loan; Auto enrolment pension scheme with Nest; 25 days holiday (Inc. 3 days between Christmas and New Year) plus bank holidays.
About the role:
They’re looking for a Research Manager to join Quadrangle to work on ad hoc projects with a broad range of clients across many sectors. They are looking forward to meeting candidates with a real passion for doing great work for clients and delivering them in creative ways.
- Analysis of data to create compelling insight for clients
- Projecting managing large research projects
- Ensuring outputs reflect wider context of client organisations and business activities
- Planning and delivering the work they do for the client
- Acting as the key point of contact for client stakeholders and internal colleagues
- Delivering work to a high quality
- Participating in / facilitating workshops internally and with clients
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
- Strong customer research experience, most likely from working in a market research agency
- Handling, analysing and interpreting data sets – SPSS experience is desirable
- Experience of working on qualitative projects – conducting depths and moderating focus groups
- Proven skills in building strong client relationships
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Working as part of a team and coaching junior team members
- High level of academic attainment
You may have experience of the following: Research Manager, Research Assistant, Project Manager, Project Management, Research Officer, Researcher, Qualitative Research, Quantities Research, Customer Researcher etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.