Warehouse Operative .
Heron Foods are a family owned food retailer based in the East Riding of Yorkshire dedicated to bringing their customers the very best value in frozen chilled and grocery products. There first store opened in Hull in 1979 and they now operate from over 240 stores, trading throughout the North of England and the Midlands.
At Heron they are constantly striving to bring you the very best brands at some of the cheapest prices you will find anywhere.
Position: P/T Warehouse Operative
Location: Jackson Way, Melton, East Yorkshire, HU14 3Hj
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 16 hours (10am-6pm)
Salary: £8.25 per hour
Benefits: 28 days holiday pro rata (Including Bank Holidays)
Closing Date: 10-07-2017
About the role:
They are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative at their Store Support Centre based at Melton.
- Pick orders and load cages ready for store deliveries in an accurate and efficient manner, this could be based in the Freezer section, chiller or the dry store
- You could be potentially working in conditions of -25 in the Freezer section, for this will have the correct PPE to work in this climate
- Manage your time effectively in order to achieve the pick figure targets and job standards set out by Warehouse Supervisor / Manager
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards, keep work area clean and tidy
- Comply with and observe Company rules, policies and procedures at all times and reporting any witnessed breach
- Warehouse / distribution experience
- Experience of using machinery
- Cleaning maintenance
- Health and safety exposure
- Experience of working within a manual role
You may have experience of the following: Order Picker, Warehouse Operative, Goods Out, Retail Assistant, Order Packer, Warehouse Assistant, Distribution Centre Operative, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.