Junior Front End Developer .
Software Imaging Ltd are an open and encouraging company, they value imagination, innovation, and tenacity as much as experience. Working in close-knit teams they strive to deliver more value to their users and customers. Within an experienced team, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and creation of web products.
Position: Junior Front End Developer
Salary: Competitive Market Rates
Benefits: Working with talented staff; flexible working hours; Up to 10% of time spent on self-improvement and innovation; Competitive salaries; Company health plan; Childcare vouchers; Canteen and coffee shop on site; Sport facilities on site; Free parking.
What you’ll be doing:
- Thoughtfully engineering software solutions
- Committing to building quality into products
- Working as part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional agile team
What you need:
- Web frameworks such as Polymer, Angular, or React
- Enthusiasm for UI/UX
- Positive, constructive approach with an emphasis on collaboration
Helpful but not essential:
- RESTful Web services
- Relational databases
- Agile engineering practices
- Scrum/Kanban or Scrumban
- Team oriented problem solving
- Commitment to team goals
- Communication, particularly face-to-face
- Hunger for knowledge
- Advocate continual improvement
- Openness in seeking guidance and offering advice
- Focus on end-user value
- Continuous incremental delivery
- Enthusiasm, humour, and fun!
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.