HR Administrator .
You may remember Unipart as the company that revolutionsed the automotive parts industry* in the 1970s. Unipart is different company today with clients such as Sainsbury’s, Homebase, Vodafone, BSkyB, Jaguar Land Rover and, the NHS. The Unipart Group is an independent manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company that employs nearly 10,000 employees worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1 billion.
Position: HR Administrator (Central Support)
Location: Nuneaton, West Midlands
Job Type: Full Time, 6 Month Contract
Salary: £19,574 per annum
About the role:
As a HR Administrator a comprehensive, flexible and efficient administrative HR service to all UL colleagues, covering areas such as payroll, recruitment, induction, absence management and L&D.
- Respond to all telephone and email queries in an efficient and timely manner, providing an exceptional level of customer service in line with department Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Support the HR Consultants with post recruitment administration
- Accurately update and maintain the HR Information System (ResourceLink) ensuring changes are completed by set deadlines
- Liaise with payroll to ensure that sickness absence, maternity and paternity payments are made in accordance with relevant legislation & Company Policy
- Accurately maintain the SMART T&A system and train new line managers, HR Team members and any other users on the use of the SMART and HRIS systems
- Conduct regular data cleanse activity on the HRIS system and escalate identified issues to the relevant person for correction
- Ensure both manual and electronic personnel files are created, accurately maintained and cleansed regularly, archiving manual leaver’s files at least twice yearly
- Administer payslips and liaise with payroll to ensure any queries are promptly resolved
- Undertake all L&D administration required, including assisting in the collation of training needs analysis data, co-ordination of training events and issuing course invites and course evaluation documents
- Complete all other general administration such as raising purchase orders, dealing with invoice queries, sorting mail, completing employee references, ordering stationary, filing etc
- Support HR Consultants and Advisors with project administration, such as the processing of annual pay review, flex benefits, bonus payments and administration associated with change (restructures, TUPE etc.)
- Educated to GCSE Level (minimum) or equivalent
- Well-developed administrative skills with previous experience in a similar role
- Basic understanding of HR / L&D processes and procedures
- Proven experience of working in a confidential environment
- Strong planning, organising and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially via email and telephone
- Ability to process information accurately, quickly and logically
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Familiar with using databases
- A confident individual who is able to build relationships quickly
- CPP qualified or working towards CIPD
- SHL Level II or BPS Level B
You may have experience of the following: HR Assistant, Human Resources, CIPD, HR Administrator, Administrative Support, Human Resources Assistant, Employment Law, CPP, Personnel etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.