Resourcing Team Leader .
Derbyshire Constabulary is committed to reducing and investigating crime, protecting people and promoting law and order across the county of Derbyshire.
Position: Team Leader (Resourcing)
Location: Ripley, Derbyshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £23,346 - £29, 307 per annum
Benefits: including a local government pension scheme, Specsavers eye care vouchers, child care vouchers as well as a staff discount scheme called ‘My Extras’.
Closing date: 5pm, 4th May 2017
About the role:
As a Resourcing Team Leader you will manage the provision of an efficient and effective recruitment service and administration support including positive action to the Regional forces. To specialise in a portfolio of uniformed or non- uniformed recruitment, but provide flexibility of cover to all recruitment as necessary. To undertake project work as required.
- Provide an effective and quality transactional service for all recruitment activities to the two regional Forces
- Design, plan and deliver effective advertising and recruitment plans to meet the requirements of the individual Forces
- Manage and motivate a team of HR Services Officers to ensure that SHRSC meets its objectives
- Plan resource needs and manage workload distribution, allocation of tasks, and monitor service levels
- Review recruitment standards and processes and implement improvements where required
- Ensure that plans and activities in support of positive action are successfully delivered and work closely with external examination bodies to ensure compliance with their procedures
- Advise managers on recruitment, selection and employment matters in line with the relevant force policies
- Ensure that all staff are trained and developed to the standard required to provide an effective service
- Attend career / job fairs and force seminars to present recruitment of the process to potential candidates
- Attend force assessment centres as required
- Ensure that all records are updated in a timely fashion to ensure accurate data is provided for Force statistics and reports
- Provide reports and management information as required
- Contribute to any project work as required
- Build and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers
- Contribute to the effective delivery and flexibility of SHRSC by providing supervision and support to other areas as require
- Experience in HR or Recruitment
- Previous experience of leading and motivating a team
- Experience in more than three areas of the following: recruiting senior roles, police staff and agency staff; high volume recruitment campaigns; planning, arranging and attending public events; advertising and marketing; promotions and assessment centres
- Good previous experience in managing high volume recruitment campaigns
- Previous experience in designing attraction and direct sourcing strategies
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to train, guide and develop staff to achieve the required standards
- Significant experience in Microsoft Office applications and computer databases
- Ability to demonstrate good organisational skills and initiative
- NVQ level 3 / CIPD / CPP qualification or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Data Protection and employment law
- Previous experience of process improvement
You may have experience of the following: Resourcing Team Leader, Resourcing Executive, Recruitment Coordinator, Resourcing, Talent Management, Recruitment Advisor, HR Assistant, In House Recruitment, Rec Con, Onsite Recruiter, In House Resourcer, Recruitment Assistant etc
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.