Interim Management Resourcing Consultant .
Collinson Grant is a well-established management consultancy with a strong client base throughout the UK. It supports senior managers in many different sectors to secure operational improvements, manage risk, and increase profitability. Our services on advising clients on human resources (HR) complement, and often support, assignments focused on operational consultancy. The business has an enviable record of sustaining long-term relationships with clients, supporting them in a range of different disciplines. We always recommend changes, and these change programmes can on occasion require an expert who can join an organisation for a substantial period of time to manage its business as usual activity and complement any change projects. As their trusted partner, clients will often turn to Collinson Grant to identify and help appoint these interim managers.
Position: Interim Management Resourcing Consultant
Location: North West based, with frequent national travel
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £35k to £45k per annum, car allowance and benefits
About the role:
Working as part of Collinson Grant's human resources consulting practice, you will be responsible for providing appropriately qualified and experienced interim managers to our clients. You will also help to identify, select and manage candidates to work for Collinson Grant, either as Management Consultants or as Associates.
- Working with our Management Consultants to identify and define interim management opportunities within our existing client portfolio.
- Identifying and assessing appropriate individuals to achieve our clients' interim requirements, ensuring they support and maintain our exacting professional standards.
- Nurturing and developing sustainable relationships with new and existing interim managers.
- Managing our existing cohort of Associate Management Consultants, ensuring there is sufficient availability for upcoming consultancy assignments.
- Extending our network of Associate Management Consultants in line with our evolving business strategy and market demands.
- Assisting the Directors of Collinson Grant with all aspects of recruiting additional Management Consultants. This will include creating role profiles, analysing the candidate market, writing advertisements, shortlisting and conducting initial screening interviews.
- Experience gained in executive recruitment.
- A thorough understanding of, and demonstrable expertise in, managing both active and passive senior job seekers.
- The intelligence to understand and effectively interpret the highly complex and specialist interim management needs of our clients.
- Proven expertise in networking and identifying relevant individuals in sectors that are often characterised by a shortage of people.
- Highly professional, and with the inter-personal skills to quickly develop and maintain strong rapport with managers and executives at all levels.
You may have experience of the following: Recruitment Business Partner, Recruitment Manager, Executive Search Consultant, Head Hunter, Resourcing Business Partner, Talent Acquisition Manager, Recruitment Consultant, In House Recruiter, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.