Operations Manager .
Renlon are proven specialists in providing designed solutions for the protection of buildings from water ingress together with rectifying damage already caused by water and damp.
Whether you are an architect, surveyor, building contractor or a householder we offer a complete survey, design and guaranteed installation service to meet your needs. All of our design and remedial solutions carry a long-term guarantee.
Position: Central Operations Manager
Location: Mitcham, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Circa £40k
About the role:
The Operations Manager will lead, direct and manage service and business operations across Renlon. The post holder will be responsible for all aspects of service operations ensuring delivery of services in line with contract requirements achieving high quality and positive outcomes for customers.
This is a new, senior role within Renlon. The post holder will have wide ranging responsibilities for the performance and development of internal services and operations. The post offers significant opportunities for innovation, development and growth of existing services. The post holder will also work closely with the Managing Director, as part of a Senior Management Team. They will support the implementation of the business plans. This includes reviewing internal policies, procedures and quality standards, cross-departmental working and external relations. The Operations Manager will be required to represent Renlon at a senior level both internally and externally.
- Production and implementation of operational work plans
- Recruitment and management of operations staff and resources to achieve required service response, quality and cost performance indicators
- Management and monitoring of services budgets including analysis, reporting and action on variances
- Development and oversight of staff performance management and systems and in line with required competencies
- Ensure the operational team is `fit for purpose’ and that direct reports are given clear instruction and guidance regarding expectations
- Ensure appropriate levels of staff retention through effective leadership and motivation and conduct staff appraisals, monitor and support development and succession plan
- Ensure a safe working environment is maintained through compliance with health and safety
- Take responsibility for financial performance of contracts against budget, ensuring savings are made where possible
- Provide and submit accurate data for monthly reporting
- Ensure contract retention through efficient delivery of a quality service
- Co-ordinate to identify and provide induction and on-going training for staff
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and conduct regular client and staff meetings
- Monitoring performance against targets and deliverables for all contracts including performance of any sub-contracting partners
- Financial tracking and monitoring of contract income (alongside the Accounts Assistant)
- Reporting contract performance trends and issues to service delivery staff and senior management
- Analysis of performance leading to service changes and improvements to increase user and funder outcomes / level of satisfaction / perceived value of the service
- Development of workforce plans including competency frameworks to meet the operational requirements of the organisation
- Be highly literate and numerate (essential)
- Be educated to degree level and have relevant professional membership (desirable)
- Have demonstrable management experience operating within a similar service sector
- Have a proven track record of delivering effective customer service whilst maintaining appropriate operating margins and managing a budget
- Have experience in general day to day operational contracts from small to large
You may have experience of the following: Operations Manager, Project Management, Team Manager, Service Delivery, Operational Manager, People Manager, Client Relationship Management, Health and Safety etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.