Customer Service Advisor .
Lucy Electric is part of the wider privately owned Lucy Group. Incorporated in 1897 the Group today has diversified into four business units, based on the expertise gained and developed over the Group's history. Lucy Electric is a leader in secondary power distribution solutions with over 100 years’ industry experience. Specialising in high-performance medium voltage switchgear for utility, industrial and commercial applications, we enable the safe and reliable distribution of energy to homes and businesses worldwide.
Position: Service Response Coordinator x2
Location: Thame, Oxfordshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 Depending on Experience
Benefits: Pension, Private Medical Insurance and 25 days holiday.
About the role:
As a Customer Service Advisor you will work within the existing Service Response team to assist in coordination of project, warranty and service work in the Industrial, DNO and Facilities Management sectors. You will be providing front line support to all customers; handling quotes, orders, warranty provisions and complaints as well as complex installs and problem solving with support from the business.
- Act as first port of call for all post-delivery enquiries into the business maintaining excellent customer service
- Drive customer requests for support through the business liaising with colleagues and external suppliers
- Process all support through the relevant systems, inputting data accurately to ensure reporting is correct
- Liaise with all relevant parties to arrange site visits, customer returns, issue credit notes and any other associated corrective action
- Take full ownership of projects including large and complex customer orders under major contracts and for new customers
- Coordinate all aspects of the delivery with the Service Response Team Leader, Service Operations Manager and Engineer assigned
- Work with all relevant internal departments and suppliers to ensure parts are ordered / manufactured, equipment purchased / hired or sourced
- Carry out all administrative tasks relating to the above including KPI’s, regular reporting, stock control, raising purchase orders, service orders, invoicing customers and chasing payments
- Oversee customer and subcontractor relationships attending meetings both in Thame and at customer premises where required, taking ownership of key customer accounts
- Coordinate the 24/7 call out support function ensuring customers are aware of the levels of support and correct escalation channels. Ensure all call data is collated and logged
- Any other ad hoc duties in relation to the department as required
- Experience of working in a busy coordination and service role whilst delivering a high level of customer service.
- Experience in decision making and escalation of any issues
- IT literate & confident user of Microsoft Office
- Experience of working in an engineering or manufacturing environment is desirable
- Effective communicator and relationship builder
- UK Driving licence.
- Educated to degree level is desirable
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Service Assistant, Sales Support, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Executive, Advisor, Administrator, Customer Relations Executive, Contact Centre, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre, Customer Support, Customer Services Representative, Client Support, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.