Resourcing Executive .
At Innovative Technology we’re a global market leader in the design and manufacture of cash validation devices and processing services. We’ve over 350 employees at 10 locations across five continents, with over 150 based in their state-of-the-art head office at the Innovative Business Park in Oldham, Manchester.
We strive to be the best at what we do and are proud of our track record of innovation and growth, so it’s great to be recognised for our achievements and success. Recent accolades include The Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade, The Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100 and being listed in the London Stock Exchange 1000 companies to inspire Britain.
You’ll find us on the edge of the Pennines and less than half an hour from central Manchester, with great local amenities and transport links on our doorstep. On-site we’ve modern, open-plan offices, which along with our friendly and hardworking culture should help you feel right at home.
Position: Resourcing Executive (Software & Engineering)
Location: Oldham, Manchester
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 7am-7pm (7am-4pm on Fridays)
Salary: £Highly-competitive and negotiable, depending on experience
Benefits: Flexible working hours; Option to finish at midday on Fridays; 32 days holiday, including Bank Holidays; Earn up to an extra 13 days holiday per annum; Workplace Pension Scheme, with a 3% contribution from us; Educational Sponsorships available; Private Healthcare Scheme; Two paid breaks per day, with free premium hot drinks, fruit and pool table; Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work Schemes; Working from home available; Informal dress code; Free onsite secure parking, modern gym, staff car workshop and an active social calendar.
In this new and stimulating role, you’ll be Innovative Technology’s first dedicated technical Talent Acquisition specialist, who’ll support the rapid growth of our business with your in-depth knowledge of IT, software and / or engineering, and the end-to-end recruitment process.
As part of the People & Resourcing Team you’ll enjoy a high degree of accountability for sourcing, selecting and managing the offers of software developers, electronic and mechanical engineers, along with various other roles. The role will also involve proactive recruitment, networking and attending events, ensuring the role remains varied and challenging.
The ideal candidate with be an experienced Recruiter, from a fast-paced agency or in-house environment, with proven experience of offering a best-in-class candidate experience. Experience of recruiting Software Developers in a must, with the recruitment of Engineers and face-to-face interviewing a distinct advantage.
- Support the full lifecycle of recruitment and build strong working relationships with candidates, internal stakeholders and external organisations
- Manage day-to-day applications, take vacancy briefings, shortlist candidates, telephone screen, conduct interviews with hiring managers and provide feedback
- Proactively source software and engineering candidates through advertising, searching, networking and attending relevant industry careers fairs and events
- Continually improve the candidate experience, through effective relationship building, networking and talent pipelining
- Promote the company’s employer brand at all given opportunities, by attending (and possibly arranging) careers fairs, industry events and meet-ups
- Accurately manage and maintain our ATS and keep on top of clerical duties, such as reporting and creating offer packs
- Support HR and non-tech recruitment, in busy periods and to cover holidays and absence
Your Skills & Experience:
- Proven recruitment experience, gained in an agency or in-house, within a software, IT, manufacturing and/or engineering environment
- Face-to-face competency interview experience and devising and implementing technical selection methods is highly desirable
- A proven people person, who is able to communicate effectively and offer high levels of service in person, in writing and on the phone
- High attention to detail and willingness to offer excellent key stakeholder management
- Exceptionally well organised and able to prioritise workload
- Proven Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Word, Excel and Outlook
You may have experience of the following: Resourcing Executive, Recruitment Coordinator, Resourcing, Talent Management, Recruitment Advisor, HR Assistant, In House Recruitment, Rec Con, Onsite Recruiter, In House Resourcer, Recruitment Assistant etc
Innovative Technology are an equal opportunities employer.