Marketing Specialist .
Looking to develop your marketing career in a collaborative environment where your achievements make a real difference?
SBD are a successful, progressive and expanding automotive technology research and consultancy company. Their talented global team work with the majority of major car manufacturers, helping them develop autonomous, more secure and better connected cars.
SBD is experiencing rapid growth as they engage with new clients and expand into new territories.
Position: Marketing Specialist – Events, PR and Partnerships
Location: Milton Keynes
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 dependent on competencies + Pension, Healthcare and Life assurance
About the role:
As a Marketing Specialist you will focus on events, PR and partnership development to help reinforce SBD’s brand position and increase brand awareness amongst their key audiences globally. This will be achieved in part by coordinating SBD’s presence at key exhibitions and conferences and by developing key relationships with targeted media to promote SBD as the go to source for industry data and insight. In addition in this role you will help to expose the brand to new audiences within the automotive market across multiple channels you will support the Campaign Manager in researching, evaluating and managing third party opportunities.
This is an office based role with minimal supervision.
- Proactively research targeted conferences to evaluate the value of attendance and participation in line with business priorities
- Negotiate with event organisers to secure speaking opportunities and coordinate attendance of SBD subject matter experts
- Develop, with the support of the wider marketing team, materials for exhibition attendance
- Evaluate effectiveness of conference and exhibition attendance against agreed KPIs
- Utilise PR software tools (training provided) to identify key media outlets and reporters
- Coordinate, collate and distribute key insight and data, writing press releases in collaboration with subject matter experts to increase brand awareness
- Measure PR coverage and report effectiveness (utilising existing software), making recommendations for continual improvement
- Research and develop, with the support of the Campaign Manager, potential third party relationships that will support marketing KPIs
- Experience in Events, PR, and Copywriting as well as a strong verbal communicator and networker
- Highly organised with outstanding attention to detail
- Experience in writing for a B2B audience including press releases and blogs
- Proven ability to solve problems proactively with minimal supervision.
- Highly motivated team player, committed to delivering work of the highest quality and with a positive attitude
- Project management experience, ideally involving multiple stakeholders
- Interest in automotive industry and/or latest technology trends
- Good understanding of online PR software, trends and best practice
- Experience conducting negotiations with external partners would be an advantage
You may have experience of the following: Online Marketing, Media, Events Manager, Copywriter, Digital Marketing, Project Manager, Project Management, Search Engine Quality, PR. Public Relations, Click Through, Social Media, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.