Pensions Administrator (Financial Services) .
Looking to develop a career with an award winning business in the financial services industry? AJ Bell could have just the opportunity for you.
AJ Bell is one of the largest providers of low cost online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK, with assets under administration exceeding £31.8 billion and more than 140,000 clients. Their award winning products include Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP), ISAs and Dealing Accounts.
Position: Pensions Administrator (Financial Services)
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am – 5.15pm.
Salary: £16,000-£19,000 per annum
About the Role:
They have vacancies to suit a range of experience across their Client Services department and they are keen to talk to anyone who is passionate about customer service, enjoys administration work and has a keen interest within the financial services industry.
- Day to day administration of their products, including any enquiries received by phone, email and post.
- Processing your workload in accordance with procedures, external and internal compliance, regulatory requirements and product rules.
- Processing client requests and documentation, ensuring the smooth running of administrative services to meet with internal and external service level agreements.
- Handling financial transactions using internal systems and external online banking systems to manage the daily flow of payments.
- Developing a knowledge and understanding of AJ Bell services and products, continually considering the FCA’s principles of treating customers fairly.
- Maintaining accurate records on paper and electronically using databases and other client systems.
Successful applicants will demonstrate strong customer service skills with the ability to organise workloads, prioritise and meet deadlines. You will be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word and will hold a minimum of 5 GCSE’s A-C (including Maths and English).
You will deal directly with our clients and their financial advisers, and will need to have strong communication skills to explain things clearly.
Knowledge of the pension industry or financial services is desirable; as full training will be provided upon employment.
What they offer:
In return they’ll provide the training and support you need in order to develop within your role. There are opportunities for growth and professional development for hardworking members wanting to progress within their career, including induction training and their study support scheme which is part of their benefits package.
At AJ Bell you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of team work. They have a great sense of pride in what they do and this is reflected in their strong guiding principles. There is an active programme of social events throughout the year which are open to all employees.
You may have experience in the following roles: Pensions Administrator, Pension Administrator, Pensions Technician, Senior Pensions Administrator, Pensions Manager, Pensions Consultant, Pension Consult, Group Pensions Administrator, Group Pension Administrator, Corporate Pensions Administrator, UK Pensions Administrator, Finance Advisor, Financial Advisor, Finance Administrator, Financial Advisor, Broker, Trainee Broker, Customer Service Executive, Call Centre Agent, Insurance Sales, Customer Service Executive etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.