Commercial Administrator .
The Eric Wright Group is an established leader within the building industry. We offer a wide range of services from construction and civil engineering, mechanical and electrical engineering, to property development and facilities management. We believe that we are uniquely well equipped to take care of our clients' requirements from design to completion and beyond.
The Group encompasses a number of individual companies and subsidiaries, each with its own specific focus, resourced by staff with specialist skills. While each company operates independently, they are all intrinsically linked and regularly work closely together. This gives the Group the ability to successfully deliver a wide range of building projects, offering a seamless joined-up approach across all areas of expertise.
Position: Commercial Administrator
Location: Bamber Bridge, Preston
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
They are looking to recruit a Commercial Administrator to provide administrative support to the Commercial Team of their specialist Water Team based at Bamber Bridge in the North West. Reporting to the Commercial Manager and Commercial Reporting Manager, the key purpose of the role will be to provide accurate and timely administrative support.
- Liaising with QS’s and Commercial Assistant to ensure subcontract orders are raised efficiently
- Updating subcontractor order values and payment summaries to ensure valuations are processed effectively
- Sorting and distributing subcontractor invoices
- Working with QS’s to aid the payment process and make sure deadlines are met
- Liaising with subcontractors keeping communication and correspondence channels efficient
- Aiding their Q&E department with vetting of subcontractors
- General administration duties (filing, photocopying etc.)
- You will hold or be working towards a relevant qualification such as NVQ 2 Business Administration or Business Studies, AAT or HND
- Previous experience in the water industry would be an advantage
- Be conversant with Word and Excel to intermediate level
In addition, you will have good communication skills (written and oral) and have an eye for detail and accuracy as well as being a strong team player.
You may have experience of the following: Commercial Administrator, Commercial Assistant, Administration Assistant, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Customer Service, Office Assistant, Data Entry Clerk, Data Entry Assistant, Administrative Assistant etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.