Accounts Assistant .
Our client’s company is characterised by personalisation and exceptional service delivery to their clients and has an entrepreneurial approach with a desire to be the best independent travel management company in the industry. They don’t just provide great fares, innovative itineraries, slick online tools or experienced consultants. They see themselves as an extension of their clients’ organisations. Because of the depths they go to in understanding their clients’ culture, values and objectives, they deliver remarkable savings on time and cost with their award winning personal touch.
Position: Accounts Assistant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary: £20K - £23K depending on experience
About the role:
As an Accounts Assistant you will be working within the Finance & Admin Department, as part of a small team to and you will contribute to the smooth running of the finance, office administration and facilities function.
- Generating supplier invoices
- Despatching invoices on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Allocating payments
- Liaising with hotels to request late invoices and other information
- Working with other internal departments to resolve account queries
- Reconciling various types of statements
- Mail management – incoming and outgoing
- Assisting with facilities management
- Previous Accounts admin experience
- Knowledge of a Sales Ledger & Purchase Ledger
- Experience of reconciliations i.e. Bank Accounts, Credit Card statements
- Good computer literacy, including MS office, BOSS and Sabre would be advantageous
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with external suppliers
- Previous travel industry experience would be advantageous
Strictly no agencies please
You may have experience of the following: Accounts Assistant, AAT, Finance Assistant, Accountancy, Accounts Administrator, Excel, VAT, Bookkeeper, Finance Administrator, Assistant Accountant, Bookkeeping, Reconciliation, Month End, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.