Electrical Site Engineer / Supervisor .
NG Bailey is a family-owned business with a proud heritage and a proven track record of achievement. As one of the leading facilities services companies in the UK, NG Bailey’s Facilities Services division provides bespoke operational mechanical and electrical, technical, planned preventative and reactive fabric maintenance to many blue-chip clients. These include national mobile response, manned residential site services, critical services and energy management.
Position: Electrical Site Engineer / Supervisor
Location: London, Angel
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
NG Bailey are looking for a Site Engineer (Supervisor) with an Electrical bias background to join our very successful engineering team in London. You will be working on one of our large mixed use projects working towards the installation of the M&E services. If this is something you think you would be keen to be a part of please apply.
- H&S Demonstrate appropriate Health and Safety leadership to ensure that the safety first and foremost message is visible and alive throughout all activities relating to the project on which they are working
- Engineering - Develop installation drawings and implement best practice techniques to ensure efficient delivery of the project
- Productivity - Working with PM / CM to identify labour requirements to ensure cost effective use of the same. Regularly reviewing requirements and making appropriate recommendations to amend the programme which maximises productivity whilst minimising costs
- Compliance - Ensure that all operational activities are carried out in compliance with internal regulations and external legislation governing business operations
- Relationships with Customers - Maintaining positive relationships with the project customer through efficient delivery of projects with a view to optimising future opportunities and profitability
- Sub-contractor management - Monitor and ensure that the work of the appointed specialist sub-contractors is being carried out to specification and programme
- Quality - Develop and adhere to project specific quality plan that complies to the contract specification and quality standards whist reducing the risks for NG Bailey
- Team Leadership - Locally manage the workforce on the project to ensure required standards of timekeeping, absence and behaviour are communicated and adhered to
- Previous experience in an Electrical site supervisor role within M&E services
- Ability to motivate & lead a team
- Excellent communication skills
You may have experience of the following: Site Engineer, Site Supervisor, M&E, H&S, Engineer, Engineering Supervisor, Health and Safety, Electrical Engineer, Engineering, Project Management, Electrical Engineering, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.