Business Development Executive .
Bartercard is a business marketplace with 54,000 cardholders who barter-trade over a quarter of a billion pounds each year with 75 offices around the world and over 600 staff serving their members.
Position: Business Development
Location: Northallerton, Yorkshire
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 (OTE 45k)
About the role:
As a Business Development Executive you will expand the local franchise business-to-business user base by meeting face to face with prospective business owners and presenting the Bartercard opportunity, and provided the business qualifies, join them as a Member of Bartercard. This roll will be based from the Northallerton Office, Covering Northallerton, York and Harrogate.
- Achieve or exceed the minimum performance standards to meet Company expectations
- Participate competitively in monthly and quarterly National Sales Competitions
- Participate competitively in the International Sales Competition
- Generate leads and referrals to expand the Bartercard network
- Maintain product knowledge and keep abreast of any changes to company policies, systems and processes
- Continual education of clients and their staff of the many uses and benefits of Bartercard
- Build and maintain rapport within your own client base and all clients of Bartercard
- Promote and encourage clients to attend all Bartercard functions
- Complete administrative paperwork in a timely manner
- Background in sales, customer service or running own business is advantageous
- Formal qualifications in business related fields are preferred, unless previous work experience is sufficient
- Business experience is preferable
- Possess a full current driving license and a reliable and presentable, fully insured vehicle
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Executive, Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Sales Executive etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.