Client Care Administrator .
Davies Veterinary Specialists are one of the largest and most diverse independent small animal veterinary referral centres in Europe, with a team of over 170 people. As the first point of contact, our Client Care team are a vital part of customer and client relationships and experience.
Position: Client Care Administrator
Location: Higham Gobion, Bedfordshire (commutable from Hitchin, Letchworth Garden City, Flitwick, Luton and surrounding areas)
Job Type: Full or Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Benefits: Generous Pension Scheme; Private Healthcare; Life and sickness protection; Fantastic working environment; Social events, activities and other opportunities; opportunity to be part of an incredible team.
About the role:
As the first point of contact, your role is a vital part of customer and client relationships and experience. Working as part of a large Client Care team, you will carry out a range of tasks, providing excellent customer service to our customers (referring vets), clients and their pets.
As a Client Care Administrator, you will have varied responsibilities so every day will be different. Greeting clients and their pets, talking to veterinary practices, arranging appointments, helping customers and clients who call us, dealing with billing and insurance claims are just some of the things that you will be involved in.
- Providing a warm and professional welcome to clients and visitors to the practice.
- Providing sympathetic and understanding assistance to clients who may be upset or distressed.
- Answering and dealing with phone calls to the practice, providing helpful and caring advice and support.
- Effectively processing insurance claims.
- Accurately processing billing and payments.
- Scheduling of appointments on Clinic Office in discussion with Clinical Teams.
- Confirming appointments and arrangements with customers and clients.
- Responding to and anticipating customer and client requirements to ensure that a high level of customer service is provided.
- Ensuring the reception and visitor areas are tidy and presentable.
- Providing general administrative support within the team and wider practice as needed.
- Promoting and marketing the practice at all times.
- Previous exposure to a veterinary environment, whether through a Veterinary Nursing / Animal Care qualification or work experience.
- Use of Microsoft Office to produce letters, understand and enter information into spreadsheets, use Outlook for emails and calendars.
- Flexible and willing to carry out a range of tasks.
- Thrives in a busy environment with tight deadlines.
- Flexible and able to work a range of shifts including weekends as required.
- Empathetic and understanding of customer and client’s needs.
You may have experience of the following: Veterinary Nurse, Client Care Administrator, Animal Care, Veterinary Assistant, Animal Care, Animal Nursing Assistant, Customer Service, Administration etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.