Accounts Assistant .
HCML was established in 2003 and is a leading service provider in the rehabilitation and case management arena. Providing services to the insurance, corporate and legal sectors, HCML assists injured and ill individuals to recover and return to work or their pre-injury condition.
We are passionate about ensuring that everyone who requires rehabilitation in the UK has access to quality, effective, co-ordinated services. We deliver added value to our clients by facilitating both speedy recovery and strong clinical outcomes, including managing appropriate treatment and care.
Position: Accounts Assistant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 pa
About the role:
As an Accounts Assistant you will ensure supplier invoices are dealt with in a timely manner including treatment suppliers and one-off payment requisitions. You will be supporting the Credit Manager with payment posting and cash allocation and ensuring all invoices are correctly coded for the accurate production of management accounts.
- Zendesk finance queries, rejecting and updating suppliers
- Payment Requisitions, recording, processing and paying
- Petty Cash dealt with including requesting cash from bank, exchanging cash for receipts, recording expenses and reconciling to cash balance
- Input of credit card details as and when required
- Dealing with supplier queries by phone and email and recording in log
- BACS and Chq Cash Allocation and banking
- Processing invoices
- Payment run including emailing remittances
- Payment posting on the system
- Sending letters to excess customers
- Treatment payment run by BACS and emailing remittances
- Agreeing supplier statements and sorting any differences
- WIP spreadsheet updated with Episource detail
- Reconcile credit card statement and post to nominal
- Month end checklist completion for management accounts includes all month end reconciliations
- Annual checklist completion for audit purposes to agreed timescale including but not limited to balance sheet controls and expense schedules
- Ensure no outstanding supplier invoices >60 days
- Undertake any other duties required
Essential Skills / Experiences:
- Minimum Grade C GCSE Mathematics or equivalent
- Good excel skills
- Able to process large volumes
Desirable Skills / Experiences:
- Dimensions experience
- Working in an Accounts department
You may have experience of the following: Accounts Assistant, Finance Administrator, Reconciliations, Balance Sheets, Purchase Ledger, AAT, Finance Assistant, Excel, Junior Accountant, Sales Ledger, VAT, Invoice Coordinator, Finance Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Trainee, Clerk, Finance Graduate Financial Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Financial Analyst etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.