Web Analyst .
AJ Bell is now recruiting for a Web Analyst to join the AJ Bell Youinvest Marketing team based in their office in London Bridge office. AJ Bell is one of the UK’s largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services. With more than 140,000 customers and assets under administration exceeding £31.8 billion, they succeed by providing award-winning investment products, backed up with excellent service and online functionality at a low cost.
They make data-driven decisions to improve their customers’ journey to ensure that their marketing messages are getting to the right people. It helps them to optimise their marketing spend and activity.
Position: Web Analyst
Location: London Bridge
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35k - £45k per annum + discretionary bonus + benefits
Benefits: In return, you can expect a rewarding career and to work with a great team within an award-winning, fast-paced, and rapidly growing company - where very few days are the same!
About the role:
The Web Analyst will support the team with dashboards, analysis and insights, and also be responsible for ensuring that their data is as accurate and comprehensive as possible. Where this isn’t the case, you will identify solutions and work cross-functionally to implement them. This will also include working on change projects to ensure that marketing’s reporting and analysis requirements are met, with a particular initial focus on reviewing and implementing attribution models beyond ‘last-click’. Importantly, you’ll be comfortable with using data to communicate a story, using data as a ‘means to an end’.
- Managing the process to improve customer insight across their different channels and customer segments, and measure success
- Deliver their testing programme; support / help with creating A / B and multivariate tests, advising on sample size, statistical significance, etc
- Developing new ways to develop existing reporting and processes through automation that highlight key KPIs and metrics
- Presenting data insights in such a way that these can be used for business and product decision making, providing data informed recommendations
- Working closely with the Digital stakeholders to understand their analysis and insight requirements, continually evolving the offering
- Working with agency partners, IT and data teams to enhance reporting and performance measurement, conducting detailed analysis when required
- Debugging, prioritising and escalating analytics defects to ensure they capture and track the right data, in the right place, and at the right time
- Driving and championing the use of digital data and the importance of online measurement & performance optimisation within the Marketing team and wider business, including assisting in workshops and presentations
- Proven experience in a similar analyst role, ideally gained in a financial services / regulated industry
- Experience of leading and implement Marketing attribution projects
- Experience in building data visualisations, dashboards and reports for a wide variety of stakeholders
- Education: achieved ‘A’ Level passes (or equivalent) or higher qualifications, to include numerical, logic or statistical subjects
- Data analytics skills and basic programming capabilities (e.g. Google Analytics, DoubleClick)
- Advanced Excel skills
- A real passion for all things data: generating the insights and presenting a compelling way
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
You may have experience of the following: Digital Analyst, Analytics, Excel, Digital Marketing, Insights, Data Analyst, Digital Marketing Analyst etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.