Senior Digital Marketing Executive .
Are you a numerically-driven PPC campaign expert, looking for a broader digital marketing acquisition remit to further your career? AJ Bell is now recruiting an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join the AJ Bell Youinvest Marketing team based in their office in London Bridge office.
AJ Bell is one of the UK’s largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services. With more than 140,000 customers and assets under administration exceeding £31.8 billion, they succeed by providing award-winning investment products, backed up with excellent service and online functionality at a low cost.
Position: Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Location: London Bridge
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday Hours
Salary: £35k - £40k per annum + discretionary bonus + benefits
Benefits: In return, you can expect a rewarding career and to work with a great team within an award-winning, fast-paced, and rapidly growing company.
About the role:
They are looking for someone who is confident enough to hit the ground running and is able to manage and optimise campaigns for their AJ Bell Youinvest range of products. You'll have the opportunity to be involved in many other aspects of marketing in addition to the core skills that you already possess, including assisting with all agreed acquisition campaigns. Though PPC is managed in-house, you will also be the first point of contact with their digital agency for their programmatic display & affiliate campaigns, so knowledge of these areas is a distinct advantage.
- Implementing the PPC advertising strategy for AJ Bell Youinvest, analysing results and recommending changes based on company growth targets
- Examining the data for trends to identify opportunities for growth across all their digital acquisition channels
- Acting as first point of contact with their agency partners for all their programmatic & affiliate marketing campaigns
- Working with the AJ Bell website team to suggest engaging copy & creative to drive traffic & conversions
- Researching and developing industry knowledge to ensure AJ Bell is at the cutting edge of paid search advertising
- Monitoring and administering web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools
- A mix of campaign planning, monitoring and optimisation skills, ideally gained within a financial services company (or other regulated sector)
- Minimum three years’ experience of Adwords (ideally Adwords Certification in place) proven in a PPC role
- Experience of running & managing a PPC programme in-house
- Knowledge of how PPC fits in with SEO, Programmatic Display & other digital marketing channels
- Proficient Excel users (pivot tables come naturally to you!)
- Strong Google Analytics and / or DoubleClick analytical skills
- Ability to multitask across campaigns with a keen attention to detail
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Achieved ‘A’ Level passes (or equivalent) or higher qualifications, to include numerical or statistical subjects
You may have experience of the following: Senior Digital Marketing Executive, PPC, PPC Account Executive, PPC Marketing Executive, PPC Account Manager, Senior Account Executive, Online Marketing, Account Executive, On-line Marketing, Social Media, Campaign Management, Account Management, Digital Marketing, Account Manager, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.