1st Line Service Desk Analyst .
Perfect Image is a full service IT provider based at the Cobalt Business Park, Newcastle. As industry leaders in our field, we deliver business benefits to clients through our portfolio of IT services and solutions. As an employer, Perfect Image provides strong career progression opportunities for all employees through training, mentoring and coaching.
Position: 1st Line Service Desk Analyst
Location: Cobalt Business Park, Newcastle
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000 to £20,000 dependent on skills and experience
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, profit and performance related bonus, occupational sick scheme, company pension scheme, career progression plan, cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme.
About the role:
To provide 1st line technical support and excellent customer service to their internal and external customers, ensuring their incidents are logged and resolved in an efficient and professional manner. The post holder is responsible for the provision of technical support and maintenance to all supported IT business users, systems, hardware and applications. Providing technical support ensuring incidents are resolved in an efficient and professional manner in line with service level commitments. Fundamental to the role is the ability to offer exceptional customer service, through excellent written, oral and organisational skills, whilst delivering accurate technical resolutions to issues. It is critical you manage your own time and workload to process multiple incidents at the same time, and ensure effective resolution.
This role offers exciting career progression opportunities.
- Welcome their customers who contact them via telephone, email and customer portal
- Gather information on customer incidents and accurately record on the Service Desk system
- Ensuring incidents and requests are prioritised and resolved within Service Level Commitments
- Provision of quality IT support to clients and internal users
- Accurate recording of time in their Service Management software
- Take responsibility and ownership of incidents and requests and escalating where required to 2nd / 3rd line
- Aim to resolve technical support incidents at 1st line
- Provide a single point of contact for all Perfect Image Managed Services IT services
- Managing own workload and time
- Backup and System checks
- Remote administration activities
- PC configuration from procedures
- Adhering to Service Level Agreements
- Accurate completion of timesheets
- Administrative duties for example receiving, packing and dispatching goods
- Customer service experience including the ability to show empathy and understanding to all customers
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 and 10 Desktop skills and experience
- Microsoft Office Applications 2010 / 2013 and O365 experience
- AD, DNS, DHCP Administration experience
- Demonstrable ability to manage and prioritise significant workloads
- Logical and thorough in approach to incidents and requests
- ITIL Awareness
- Citrix and thin client technologies awareness
- CISCO / Networking awareness e.g. VLANS, Routing protocols, Switch administration
- Ability to manage own workload to meet given deadlines and targets
- Enthusiasm for a career in IT
- A commitment to undertake technical training and gain industry recognised certifications
- Good written and verbal skills
- Work well under pressure and go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and ability to empathise with customers’ issues and build good, professional relationships
- Deal positively with ambiguity and complexity, working through challenges positively to reach a solution
- Take ownership of issues and show initiative in solving them
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Relevant IT Related degree
- Current Microsoft Certifications
You may have experience of the following: 1st Line Service Desk Analyst, Technical Support, Service Desk Analyst, Helpdesk, Service Desk, 1st Line Support, Active Directory, MS Exchange, Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Windows 8, Office 365, Citrix, ITIL, Microsoft Certification, Windows 10, Office 2016, IT Support etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.