Customer Service Advisor .
NCI are a consumer-focused insurance broker specialising in key personal lines insurance products - car, home and pet. NCI also operates the RescueMyCar website, specialising in breakdown recovery and the 4Paws website, specialising in Pet Insurance.
Established in 2000 and following a sustained and energetic programme for growth, NCI are now a team of almost 100 colleagues and one of Harrogates’ entrepreneurial business successes.
Their culture is supportive, fast paced and fun. No two days are the same at NCI, and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything they do.
Position: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours over 5 days, including 1 or 2 Saturdays per month, and weekday shifts between the hours of 9.00am - 8.00pm.
Salary: up to £16,800 per annum (depending on experience) plus bonus
Benefits: A performance related bonus scheme - A friendly, supportive and energetic working environment - Workplace pension contributions - Death in service benefit - Discounts at high street retailers - Cycle to work scheme - Free breakdown cover -Increased holiday entitlement with length of service - Excellent opportunities for career development.
About the role:
NCI have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Customer Service Advisors to join NCI at their stylish Head Office in Harrogate town centre. As a Customer Service Advisor you are responsible for assisting customers with queries regarding their Breakdown, Motor, Pet or Equine Insurance policies.
- You will offer verbal support and advice to customers when they have queries regarding their Breakdown, Motor, Pet or Equine Insurance policies, and whilst doing this you'll be delivering a market leading standard of customer care
- You will also provide administrative support where required, ensuring that all tasks are carried out accurately and efficiently within the required timescales
- The ideal candidate is upbeat, enthusiastic and passionate about helping customers
- You will also be an effective communicator, who has a good standard of written communication and who is empathetic and understanding when speaking to customers and colleagues
- In addition to supporting customers, you will also be working closely with the other functions within the business so building effective relationships with both colleagues, and customers, is key
- On a day to day basis you will deal with a variety of different queries and tasks, and therefore you will be adaptable and able to work methodically to make logical decisions in line with NCI's policies, processes and procedures
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Service Assistant, Sales Support, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Executive, Advisor, Administrator, Customer Relations Executive, Contact Centre, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre, Customer Support, Customer Services Representative, Client Support, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.