Office Administrator .
Webaspx is a well-established and growing specialist Software Company serving the UK and more recently the USA. The company has offices in Twickenham, York and Stirling.
Position: Admin Book keeping Assistant
Location: Twickenham, South West London
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 22.5- 30 hours per week
Salary: £20k to £25k per annum pro rata depending on skills and experience
About the role:
As an Office Administrator you will be required to carry out office management or project administration and assisting with the book keeping tasks. It is a multi-faceted position requiring significant telephone and email interaction with technical and commercial staff. The office space is a recently converted modern and characterful facility.
- Office management and administrative support including preparing documents, answering telephones, keeping the office organised and organising company meetings
- Administrative support to the Managing Director including preparing documents, travel arrangements
- Project administration, including setting up new projects in the company timesheet and project system, weekly reconciliation of staff timesheets in Oro and ensuring all projects are invoiced in a timely manner
- HR administration including monthly payroll using Sage Payroll, Maintain all payroll records, Pension Scheme administration and other HR duties
- Assisting the book keeping process such as processing of purchase and sales invoices using Sage Line 50.
- Ad hoc duties to support the day-to-day activities of the business
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Ability to prioritise and deal with a large volume of requests from different people
- This post requires extensive email and telephone interactions so good written and verbal English is important
- You must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of accounting packages (Sage Line 50 preferred)
- Previous experience in a similar role
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Some experience with payroll and HR systems
- A bookkeeping qualification such as AAT
You may have experience of the following: Bookkeeper, Finance Assistant, Office Manager, Accounts Assistant, Finance Administrator, Sage Line 50, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Administrator, PAYE, NI, HMRC, Payroll Administration, Human Resourcer, Payroll Clerk, Finance Assistant, Payroll Officer, Payroll Specialist, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.