Do you want to make a difference in getting more people to take up cycling? We are looking for a committed and organised individual to help administer our cycle training services.
Outspoken Training teaches life skills and creates more confident and more able cyclists through interactive and engaging cycle training.
We run courses and initiatives throughout the country but our inspiration comes from where we started - in Cambridge, the UK’s city of cycling. We have a dedicated team who make it their mission to show others how much (fun!) can be done on a bike.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £17k - £19k per annum
About the role:
The Administrator will support multiple cycle training contracts & services and ensure the smooth running of the office and facilities.
- Keep accurate records of all communications and tracking of information in databases and spreadsheets
- Maintain records and paperwork relating to instructor training courses
- Monitor client contract-related activities and implementing ongoing changes to contract requirements
- Resolving problems where they occur, reporting promptly to the Programme Coordinator
- Collating feedback and information on delivery performance to ensure all customer expectations are met
- Maintaining and updating their website with training information
- Maintain office systems and supplies of stationery and equipment
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Arranging events and booking rooms and conference facilities
- Support instructors by ensuring they have all necessary resources to run courses effectively
- Ensure a system of keeping updated instructor documents, qualifications & files up to date
- Administrate all staffing requirements from DBS checks to ID cards
- Liaise with schools and instructors to organise training courses
- Complete and send invoices on time; keep up to date with bookkeeping
- Post receipts and take payments over the phone
Essential skills / experience:
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent
- High proficiency with MS Office and basic internet applications
- Excellent inter-personal skills to liaise with instructors, schools and clients
- Ability to develop strong relationships, instilling confidence and leaving a positive impression on others
- Capable of administrating multiple projects
Desirable skills / experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Familiarity of working in an office environment
- Demonstration of administrative experience
- Experience of using accounting software
- Ability to persuade and sell services to clients
- Experience of supporting staff rotas.
- Familiarity with administrating needs of remote staff
- An enthusiasm for cycling
You may have experience of the following: Training Administrator, Administrator, Training Coordinator, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service, Personal Assistant, PA, Executive Assistant, EA, Office Assistant etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.