Health and Safety Manager - Industrial .
Zotefoams plc is a world leader in polymer processing technology. Using a unique manufacturing process with environmentally friendly nitrogen expansion, Zotefoams produces lightweight foams in Croydon (UK) and Kentucky (US) that are used widely in many applications including aircraft, the automotive industry and leading sportswear brands. Zotefoams are enjoying a period of strong, sustained growth and are investing in their operational excellence programme.
Position: OHS&E Manager
Location: Croydon, London (commutable from Mitcham, Sutton, New Malden, Epsom and surrounding areas)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: circa £50K per annum
Benefits: contributory pension, life insurance, company bonus and enhanced share purchase scheme, 25 days holiday, flexible Friday scheme. Relocation assistance.
Zotefoams is seeking an experienced Health & Safety professional who wants to take a proactive part in its operational excellence and continuous improvement programme.
- Support the Operational Excellence Programme for environmental health and safety aspects.
- Support and Advise on environmental health and safety liability risk assessment for major business decisions.
- Develop and implement leading indicators as KPIs.
- Review behavioural approaches to environmental health and safety, recommend appropriate strategy and oversee implementation.
- Manage day-to-day environmental health and safety issues and advise / support operational managers on their environmental health and safety responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of working in a health & safety function with site responsibility.
- Experience of working within an industrial sector.
- NEBOSH Diploma or H&S degree qualified or equivalent.
- Familiar with current H&S legislation.
- Knowledge of OHS & E management systems and implementation (e.g. ISO).
- Demonstrable ability to enhance safety records & processes.
- Unrestricted rights to work in the UK.
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Understanding of Change Management.
- IEMA or equivalent.
- Able to align HS&E to strategic goals.
- Experience of behavioural safety systems.
You may have experience of the following: OHS & E Manager, Occupational Health and Safety, Environment, Environment, H&S Manager, Health and Safety Manager, H&S, Health & Safety Manager, Health & Safety, Health and Safety, Occupational Health and Safety Manager etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Zotefoams’ resourcing partner Easy Web Recruitment. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.