Production Manager (Manufacturing) .
Zotefoams is a world leader in cellular material technology. Zotefoams produces an unparalleled range of closed cell, crosslinked, polyolefin foams using a unique, environmentally friendly, high-pressure nitrogen gas solution process. Zotefoams produces lightweight foams in Croydon (UK) and Kentucky (US) that are used widely in many applications including aircraft, the automotive industry and leading sportswear brands.
Position: Production Manager
Location: Croydon, London
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £60,000 depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced manufacturing Production Manager to support the business in implementing lean manufacturing and operational excellence initiatives.
The Production Manager will support the development of the sites business plan to deliver operational excellence and will be responsible for the implementation / execution across the production facility.
- Demonstrate strong leadership on Health and Safety within the production areas.
- Actively seeks out potential / actual Health Safety and Environmental issues and takes effective action to reduce and eliminate risk. This includes task audits, risk assessments and safe working practises across the production facility.
- Delivery of production facility responsibilities within agreed costs.
- Plans are in place, reviewed and action taken to ensure agreed production targets and budget are achieved.
- To ensure financial reporting is accurate and completed on time.
- Supply of product agreed to customer specification.
- Quality standards are strictly adhered to; plans are in place to ensure within target and budget.
- Ensure the Supply of product distribution on time and in full.
- Communicate production and performance targets across the whole production facility.
- Demand is understood and plans are in place to ensure business and customer requirements are achieved.
- Ensure weekly production plans are in place, reviewed and executed to make sure business and customer requirements are achieved.
- Identify, delegate, manage and track key responsibilities to ensure that the production facility can deliver site targets / budget.
- Identify production, maintenance, quality and resource issues and develop action plans to minimize impact.
- Continually seek to identify and implement improvements across the site which adds value to business targets / budget.
- Recognise potential and develop people for the future of the business.
- Embed strong management skills within supervisory areas.
- Ensure training is active and relevant to the business needs.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Management experience with performance and people accountability.
- A degree in a scientific or engineering discipline.
- Strong experience of change management and lean manufacturing.
- Production process knowledge experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Business acumen with financial understanding.
- Practical problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong influencing and communication skills.
- Unrestricted rights to work within the UK.
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Route cause analysis experience.
- Experience of extrusion.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
You may have experience of the following: Production Manager, Manufacturing, Shift Manager, Production Team Leader, Shift Production Manager, Operations Supervisor, Manufacturing Manager, Shift Supervisor, Manufacturing Supervisor, Operations Manager, Production Supervisor etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.