Senior Quantity Surveyor .
NG Bailey is the largest independent engineering, construction and services company in the UK. As a family owned business, with over 90 years in operation, we have a proud heritage, notably in the quality of our workforce and strong design and technical capacity. Our values of passion, integrity and excellence remain at the heart of everything we do.
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
We are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with demonstrable experience in the M&E sector to join our office in Reading working across various projects within the Engineering division. The role provides commercial support including assisting in developing commercial strategy for specific project’s by maintaining and maximising the profitability of the projects.
- Understanding and negotiation of contract terms for projects and specific risks this may place upon NG Bailey
- Ensure appropriate subcontract documentation is produced and issued in line with company procedures and manage subcontract accounts
- Production of cash flows and ensure payments are administered in line with the contract ensuring protection to the business
- Liaising with relevant operational management
- Advise and implement the appropriate procedures in line with the contractual obligations
- Proven experience within a Senior Quantity Surveying capacity, within a M&E / Mechanical / Electrical organization
- Ability to manage senior internal & external stakeholder relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively, ensuring expectations are met
- Ability to manage and mentor Quantity Surveyors and junior members of the team
You may have experience of the following: Senior Quantity Surveyor, Surveying, Construction, Project Management, Quantity Surveyor, Mechanical, Electrical, RICS, Project Manager, Quantity Surveying, Risk Management, QS, M&E, Building Services, CDM, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.