Established in 2005, EasyWeb Recruitment provides recruitment software and services to organisations throughout the UK. We are one of the few companies in the UK who can provide a comprehensive online recruitment solution that will reduce clients’ costs and the recruitment admin burden. Our clients include large corporates and SMEs, as well as a range of leading charities and not for profit organisations. .
Based in our purpose built office in Strixton we are able to offer our staff a great working environment that is both professional and enjoyable. With just under 50 staff we are large enough to provide you the support you need, but small enough that your achievements will be recognised and rewarded.
Position: Recruitment Resourcer
Location: Strixton (near Wollaston / Wellingborough)
Salary: £16,500 - 18,000 per annum (EasyWeb is proud to be a Living Wage employer)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Benefits: Pension, childcare vouchers, bike2work scheme, employee discount scheme (gym, cinema, etc.)
About the role:
Our recruitment team delivers our managed internet recruitment services. As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will take the vacancy from the initial job description and design an internet recruitment campaign that will deliver on all client requirements as well as providing an excellent candidate experience.
Your role will initially focus on the delivery of recruitment campaigns, but with training we aim to get you designing recruitment campaigns within 12 months.
- Turning client’s job specs into adverts that are easy to understand and ready to post online
- Reviewing applicant CVs to determine if they meet the criteria our client has set
- Answering calls from candidates in relation to the role they have applied for
- Reporting the ongoing progress of each campaign to customers
- Previous experience in a B2B, customer service-focused role OR be a strong graduate / A-Level student
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- High level attention to detail and a “right first time” mentality
- Good level of general computer literacy and the ability to grasp new technology quickly
- As our office is not easily accessible by public transport, it is essential that you can commute. Ideally you will have a full driving licence and access to your own transport
You may be looking for one of the following types of roles: Graduate, Resourcer, Recruitment Advisor, Administrator, Account Executive, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sales Administration, Customer Service, Administration, Recruitment Resourcer, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.