Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 600 people across 20 UK locations and have repaired over 500,000 vehicles in the last 15 years. As part of the wider Aviva family, they are looking to bring fresh thinking and motivated individuals into their business. They work in a fast moving and rewarding environment, where they challenge traditional methods to make them stand apart from their competitors, making decisions based on data and delivering their customer promise.
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £19,773 per annum plus annual bonus
Closing date: 27th April 2017
About the role:
- Collect and redeliver customer’s vehicles in a professional manner using the best possible routes
- Understand what matters to customers and to respond accordingly
- Identify opportunities which promote customer satisfaction or process improvement
- Promote team working by supporting non-technical areas as required
- Deal constructively with any customer expressions of dissatisfaction
- Collect customer insurance excess payments
- Make decisions based on knowledge and data
- Take delivery of, store, and return parts for credit, and complete associated administrative functions
- 3 year’s driving experience (experience in automotive sector is desirable, but not essential).
- Experience in customer vehicle delivery is desirable.
- A good working knowledge of the UK road network.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A full, clean UK driving license.
You may have experience of the following: Driver, Customer Service, Light Commercial Vehicles, Delivery Driver, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.