Team Administrator .
Stanhope Capital is an independently owned wealth management firm providing discretionary and portfolio management services to private and institutional clients worldwide. Stanhope is neither a bank, nor just a family office. Instead, it brings together the best of both worlds: the high service standards and transparency expected of a private family office, combined with the quality of investment expertise and operational excellence typically associated with a major global financial institution.
Stanhope Capital was established in 2004 and manages the wealth of ultra-high net worth families, institutions and charities. There are currently 14 partners and over 80 employees operating from offices in London, Geneva and Jersey.
Stanhope Consulting is the investment consultancy (advisory) arm of Stanhope Capital; the team draws upon the combined resources of the entire Stanhope Group to provide clients with investment consultancy services, including advice on strategic asset allocation, investment manager review, investment manager selection and ongoing consultancy. Our client base includes many well-known names in the charity and university sectors. As no two clients have the same requirements, they are flexible and tailor each service to meet the particular needs of each client.
Position: Team Assistant - Stanhope Consulting
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Competitive salary & benefits package; diversified tasks; to be part of a growing successful company; multinational, young and dynamic working environment.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a numerate Administrator with an interest in financial services to provide administrative support to the Stanhope Consulting team.
- Collection and tabulation of performance data from fund management houses and benchmark / index data for all types of client reports.
- Preparation and distribution of reports to clients, including assistance with analysis of the main issues to raise with the client.
- Assistance in preparing client meeting presentations and new business pitches.
- Production and maintenance of manager and fund research notes.
- Providing Middle Office support including reconciliation of Stanhope Consulting portfolios.
- Very good command of usual MS Office applications.
- Able to produce reliable and accurate output.
- Highly numerate and excellent attention to details.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Able to work independently by taking initiative but also being a fair team player.
- Dynamic and flexible, with strong focus on meeting deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Previous experience within a similar team administrative support role within the financial services industry highly desirable
You may have experience of the following: Team Administrator, Financial Services, Excel, Team Assistant, Reporting, Administrator, Administrative Support, Office Administrator etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.