Rehabilitation Case Manager .
HCML was established in 2003 and is a leading service provider in the rehabilitation and case management arena. Providing services to the insurance, corporate and legal sectors, HCML assists injured and ill individuals to recover and return to work or their pre-injury condition.
We are passionate about ensuring that everyone who requires rehabilitation in the UK has access to quality, effective, co-ordinated services. We deliver added value to our clients by facilitating both speedy recovery and strong clinical outcomes, including managing appropriate treatment and care.
Position: Rehabilitation Case Manager
Location: Croydon, Greater London
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (7.5 hour shifts between 8 AM and 8 PM Mon to Fri, occasional Saturday shift i.e. 5 hours once a month)
Salary: £21,000 + OT + Bonus
Benefits: Generous pension scheme, health cash plan and 25 days holiday
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Croydon-based team for a Rehabilitation Case Manager with a background in sport therapy or sport rehabilitation. The role will see you join a fast paced office within the health insurance sector as part of a growing company.
Within this office based role, Rehabilitation Case Managers operate in a high volume environment, undertaking telephone assessments to understand their patients’ condition and needs and acting as the coordinator in their pathway towards recovery.
- Relevant clinical degree in sport therapy, sport rehabilitation, and physiotherapy
- Demonstrable clinical / hands on experience or previous case management or vocational rehabilitation expertise (This can be through voluntary work and placements.)
- Current governing registrations of your relevant professional body e.g. BASRaT or SST, HCPC body
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good attention to detail and time management skills
- Experience with delivery of high customer service and / or proven case management experience
- Relevant experience (Health, Legal Profession, Insurance)
- CMS UK membership a bonus
All successful candidates will be subject to DBS checks.
You may have experience of the following: Sports Therapist, Rehabilitator, Sport Rehabilitation, Case Management, Fast-track Case Manager, Desktop Case Manager, CMS UK, BASRaT, SST, HCPC, Sports Therapy, Physiotherapist, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.