At Sabio we recognise that it's important to have a customer contact technology solution that matches both current and evolving customer service needs.
Whether you're a 75-seat operation with ambitious growth plans or a major multi-national organisation with thousands of advisors spread across multiple geographies, Sabio can recommend a proven contact centre solution that will match your requirements precisely.
Position: Financial Accountant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: 31st March 2017.
About the role:
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the complete day to day processing and monthly compilation of the full chart of accounts.
- Supervise and manage transactional staff
- Assist Group FC in managing relationships with suppliers, customers, bankers, auditors, HMRC and other 3rd party advisors
- Review payroll and initiate timeous payments of staff and statutory bodies
- Review and reconcile VAT and initiate timeous payment if required
- Review and sign off on bank and cash, trade debtors (incl. provision for bad debts) and trade creditors modules
- Review / pass all month-end journals ensuring accruals / provisions / deferrals are complete and classifications are accurate
- Prepare and sign off on accurate and complete group trial balance within deadline in line with IFRS / FRS102
- Prepare and sign off relevant balance sheet recons for review and sign off by Group FC
- Compile annual financial statements
- Assist with filing requirements and tax calculations
- Liaise with external auditors to provide information as requested during audits
- Manage debtors to ensure payment are received within terms
- Manage creditors to ensure payments are made within terms
- Review and release all payments up to approval limit
- Review all changes to master data within systems
- Review all new clients and suppliers ensuring supporting documentation is complete
- Review and implement improved processes to manage risk, internal controls and regulatory requirements
- Improve efficiency, accountability, data validation and reporting through the implementation of templates, processes, controls and system automation
- Support on analysis required for M&A activities / FP&A
- Challenge standard processes and procedures with the aim to ensure they are as good as they can be
- Qualified ACA with PQE
- Technical accounting knowledge with experience in consolidations and multinational groups
- Knowledge of statutory standards including IFRS / FRS 102, Companies Act, Tax and VAT legislation etc.
- Proficient in all MS Office packages, specifically Excel
- Experience with any renowned accounting software package, Sage would be advantageous
- Experience in the telecoms industry would be beneficial
You may have experience of the following: Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Company Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial Accountant, Financial Controller etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.