Graduate Sales Executive .
With over 175 years’ trading experience, the Howarth Timber Group has grown to provide not only the widest range of products, but expertise, service and knowledge you can reply on. Customers are at the heart of everything they do. With a nationwide network of branches supplying timber and engineering services, the Howarth Timber Group is focused on providing market leading choice, quality, service and value.
Position: Sales Graduates
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays; Pension – Aviva after three months continuous employment; Bonus upon satisfactory completion of the 12-month scheme; subject to National Sales Manager authorisation; Six month probationary period; Company Laptop; Workwear – Fully branded PPE (Protective Personal Equipment) will be provided. Upon completion of the scheme ISM (Institute of Sales Management) accreditation.
Closing Date: Thursday 4th May 2017
Telephone Interviews Will Be Completed by Friday 5th May 2017
Face to Face Interview Phase: Week commencing Monday 8th May 2017
Start of Sales Programme: Friday 5th June 2017
About the role:
Are you one of the Sales Account Managers of the future?? Think you’ve a result driven, sustainable customer excellence approach? As part of the Sale Strategy of sustainable growth we wish to recruit a Sales Graduate into our Sales Academy programme based at our Leeds branch.
Branch based the main purpose of the role includes:
- Create, manage and maintain allocated customer portfolio to achieve profitable sales for Howarth Timber & Building Supplies together with other Howarth Timber Group companies.
- Fully responsible for the company’s sales end to end process, policy and procedures.
- Promote the Howarth Timber & Building Supplies and Group companies brand to be a preferred supplier of choice whilst achieving organic sales growth within the local market covered.
- Successfully complete the Sales Academy projects and activities to achieve Institute of Sales Management accreditation of achievement.
- Work in partnership with Branch and Sales Teams to maximise sales on behalf of the Company, in accordance with sales budget, gross profit margin and product mix.
- Mentored and coached by industry knowledge specialists to support your career pathway journey.
To succeed in this opportunity, you will have experience of working within a customer facing role, with sales experience being an advantage, ideally within the building, retail or trade industry. However, what is more important is that you must be ambitious with a drive to want to succeed in a sales environment.
As travel is an essential part of the role, you must have a full driving licence and own car for the first six months. You will also need to be Microsoft Office Suite computer literate (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and have the ability to learn / adapt to new IT systems.
A degree is not essential for this opportunity. If you have the drive and ambition to begin your sales career, then this could the ideal opportunity for you!
You may have experience of the following: Working in Sales, Graduate Sales Executive, Trainee, Junior, Sales Graduate, Junior Account Manager, Building, Graduate Sales Scheme, Trainee Account Manager, Business Development, Customer Service, Graduate Sales, Client Relationship, Counter Sales, Working to Targets etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.