Project Manager .
NG Bailey is the largest independent engineering, construction and services company in the UK.
NG Bailey Facilities Services, as one of the leading facilities services companies in the UK, provides bespoke operational mechanical and electrical, technical, planned preventative and reactive fabric maintenance to many blue-chip clients across the UK.
Position: Project Manager
Location: London with UK travel
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
Benefits: Competitive + a range of flexible benefits including car / travel allowance; industry leading pension scheme and a range of other benefits including private healthcare cover.
About the role:
Due to continued growth, NG Bailey Facilities Services have an opportunity for a talented Project Manager to join the national mobilisation team. The successful candidate will plan, execute, and finalise mobilisation projects within agreed parameters of cost, timescale, client specification and quality.
Projects are defined as new contracts or contract extensions. Projects are managed from contract award stage, through to contract commencement (mobilisation) and to point of handover (transition), ensuring all planned activities are completed in accordance with their tender and ensuring the client’s objectives are met.
- Define mobilisation project scope, goals and deliverables that support commercial objectives, liaising with senior management and stakeholders throughout.
- Achieve results through others, including the appointment and co-ordination of mobilisation team resource and third-parties in order to deliver projects to plan.
- Own project office governance and documentation including leading weekly update calls or meetings both internal and client facing, publishing progress reports, ensuring meetings are minuted, actions are issued and the overall project plan is followed and kept up to date.
- Identify and proactively manage changes in contract and mobilisation scope, identifying potential issues & risks, and devising contingency plans.
- Facilitate communication between work streams where interlocks and contingencies exist in order to progress the project at optimum efficiency.
- Ensure all project outputs are documented and recorded, and sufficient information provided to allow ownership to be transferred to the operations team at the point of handover.
- Provide support, assistance and advice to facilities services operations managers in the planning and definition of mobilisation projects where a dedicated team is not required.
- Connect with internal teams to develop and manage robust processes to enable continuous improvement of mobilisation activity.
- Understand the anticipated work winning pipeline and be involved throughout bid stage contributing to mobilisation related aspects of the bid documentation and presentation.
- To be considered for this position you will have previous experience of coordinating projects or contracts and understand the principles of effective project management.
- It would be advantageous to have experience working within the building services sector or a similar services industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required along with the ability to influence at all levels.
- An understanding of the key themes of change management would be advantageous as would a PRINCE2 qualification.
- The role will require the successful candidate to travel regularly.
You may have experience of the following: Project Manager, Project Management, Programme Manager, Programme Management, Project Coordinator, Programme Coordinator, Contract Manager, Contracts Manager etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.