Project Assistant .
NG Bailey is the largest independent engineering, construction and services company in the UK.
NG Bailey Facilities Services, as one of the leading facilities services companies in the UK, provides bespoke operational mechanical and electrical, technical, planned preventative and reactive fabric maintenance to many blue-chip clients across the UK.
Position: Project Assistant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Benefits: a competitive salary, industry leading pension scheme and a range of other benefits including private healthcare cover.
About the role:
Due to continued growth, NG Bailey Facilities Services have an opportunity for a well organised Project Assistant to join the national mobilisation team. The successful candidate will coordinate mobilisation activities through working closely with the Project Manager.
Projects are defined as new contracts or contract extensions. Projects are managed from contract award stage, through to contract commencement (mobilisation) and to point of handover (transition), ensuring all planned activities are completed in accordance with their tender and ensuring the client’s objectives are met.
- Producing regular highlight reports, agendas and meeting minutes.
- Monitoring and updating mobilisation plans by communicating and coordinating weekly actions, risks, issues and requests for information.
- Preparing for and arranging internal and external “kick off” meetings.
- Preparing and issuing Day 1 and week 1 plans prior to contact commencement date.
- Assisting handover to operations, recommending actions to prevent similar occurrences by managing the “Lessons Log”.
- Ownership of NG Bailey Mobilisation Share Point site, responsible for setting permission levels and granting access.
- Create and tailor Mobilisation documentation for each contract on NGB Mobilisation Share Point site. Produce, manage and monitor Mobilisation Expenditure tracker against Mobilisation budget.
- Be responsible for setting up the NG Bailey ‘branded’ office including the handling of office equipment, stationary, uniforms, tablets, producing site log books in line with client service specification, produce dynamic risk assessments, permit to work booklets and other Health and Safety associated standard posters etc.
- To be considered for this position you will have previous experience of coordinating projects or contracts and understand the principles of effective project management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required along with the ability to influence at all levels.
- An understanding of the key themes of change management would be advantageous.
- The role will require the successful candidate to travel occasionally.
You may have experience of the following: Project Assistant, Project Management, Administration, Project Coordinator, Contracts Administrator, Contracts Coordinator etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.