Brand Manager .
Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
Founded in 1901, BSI is a global, fast growing company helping clients worldwide to drive business performance, manage risk and grow sustainably. From creating standards to assessing best practice and training people to work more effectively, BSI enables organisations to be resilient: agile, adaptive, robust and competitive. Operating out of 30 countries, BSI’s 4,000 people deliver expert services and solutions to over 80,000 clients in 180 countries. Those clients range from globally recognised brands to small, local companies across a wide range of industries and sectors, including Aerospace, Automotive, Built Environment, Food, Healthcare and IT.
Position: Brand Manager - Group Marketing
Location: Chiswick, London
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Brand Manager to join their Group Marketing team based in Chiswick, West London.
Reporting to the Global Head of Integrated Marketing & Brand within the Group Marketing team, you will act as the key owner of the BSI brand identity, leading and managing on-going development of brand guidelines ensuring they are embedded and maintained throughout the organisation.
You will assist in the development of a brand strategy, plan and value proposition to ensure that all aspects of BSI’s services and activities are aligned with the ethos and goals of the brand. Role will also cover sub-brands such as Kitemark and Benchmark.
- Key owner and contact for the BSI brand identity
- Create a brand plan and strategy, ensuring all aspects of BSI’s services are aligned with the ethos and goals of the brand
- Contribute to the development of one-BSI BSI’s value proposition in collaboration with the rest of Group Marketing
- Develop and maintain a distinctive and engaging brand proposition, including visual identity and tone of voice
- Develop content and material to help leverage the value of their service offering through the use of their logos and develop a brand hierarchy for sub-brands
- Maintain / update the Brand Identity Guidelines ensuring optimum usability for BSI staff & creative agencies
- Maintain / update all client logo guidelines
- Create brand marketing material artwork, brand assets and other artwork as and when requested
- Champion of the brand internally making sure all colleagues and business streams understand the brand, its goals and work within guidelines
- Measuring the success of the brand and reporting on this regularly
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy and review marketing materials produced by local marketing teams to ensure they are on brand
- Provide advice and guidance on BSI brand aspects to local marketing teams, business streams and domains
- Management of brand team mailbox (country & agency contact point for brand issues)
- Source and manage new brand imagery / photography for provision to local marketing teams
- Manage supplier invoicing and purchase order processes for the brand team and act as a back up for the Group Marketing team
- Manage external agencies and ensure marketing budgets are met
- Support internal and external brand research
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent; a marketing qualification would be preferred
- Strong project management skills: ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Experience and understanding of design principles
- Experience in copywriting marketing literature
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of working within a pressurised environment
- Intermediate level Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop desirable
What we offer:
We offer a highly competitive starting salary, 27 days’ annual leave with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days, company-paid private medical insurance, an excellent company-contributed pension scheme, and a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle. Plus, as we’re situated just above Gunnersbury Tube station it makes for a really easy commute, or you can use the free on-site parking if you’d prefer to drive.
You may have experience of the following: Brand Manager, Brand Marketing, Brand Identity, Brand Marketing Manager, Brand Executive, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Brand Development, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.