Security Architect .
Johnson Matthey is a FTSE 100 speciality chemicals company. Founded almost 200 years ago they are a leader in sustainable technologies. Over 90% of their sales come from products that have sustainability benefits and improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Position: Security Architect
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
It is an exciting time to join Group Business Information Services (BIS): they have embarked upon a ground-breaking programme of work to ensure that their IT capabilities are not only able to support and integrate updated technologies, but can also offer insight into future IT tools that could provide them with a competitive edge and improved operating efficiencies.
As they continue to enhance their information security function, they are looking to recruit a Security Architect who will be responsible for the definition of security reference architectures that provide roadmaps and target state architectures for key security domains such as IdAM, Cloud, Network, Intrusion Detection, SEIM, Data Privacy. In addition to defining reference architectures, the Security Architect acts as a leader across the organization, helping to evangelize the security story and drive a culture of ‘secure by design’ into the Johnson Matthey environment.
- Assess and understand the company’s current security posture and future architecture, providing recommendations for improvement and risk reduction
- Serve as a security expert in application development, database design, network and / or platform (operating system) efforts, helping project teams comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, and best practices
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of the information security strategy
- Evaluates and develops secure solutions, based on approved security architectures
- Strong experience with a broad range of security technologies, including NextGen Firewalls, DLP, NAC, IDS / IPS, IdAM, Certificate Management, SIEM, Endpoint Protection, Anti-malware, vulnerability management
- Strong experience in migrating enterprise companies from traditional data center infrastructure, application and data designs to hybrid or fully-cloud enabled practices
- Strong experience with cloud provider ecosystems, including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Some experience with Unix / Linux and Windows system administration
- Formal training in and experience using an enterprise architecture methodology (for example, the Zachman Framework or TOGAF)
You may have experience of the following: Security Architect, IT Security Architect, Cyber Security Architect, Solutions Architect, IT Security Consultant, Security Assurance Manager, Enterprise Security Architect, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.