Sales Administrator .
You’ll fit into our culture here if you have a positive outlook and can adapt to change quickly. You also have to be a team player to work in Bonnier Publishing. We win together, we lose together and we laugh together. We are commercial, fast-moving, hard-working and we have fun. We believe nothing is impossible.
A role in Bonnier Publishing is an opportunity to be a part of something uniquely different. There are no other major publishers like us. Pretty much everything we do is underpinned by our Group core values and we’d expect you to live and breathe them every day in everything you do.
IglooBooks is looking for a Sales Administrator!
We're looking for a Sales Administrator to manage the administration of customer accounts through the lifecycle of their book orders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Processing sales orders
- Planning and communicating customer rework requirements with production / warehouse
- Preparing purchase orders for any purchases
- Working closely with sales and managing customer promotion calendars
- Liaise with warehouses regarding stock levels and orders
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Previous experience in administration and / or customer services
- Familiar with processing orders and stock control
- Knowledge of MS Office, be proficient in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the retail / supply chain / FMCG industry is desirable
What you didn’t know about the team:
The Operations Team offers fun incentives such as Star of the Month or pizza Fridays. Sometimes we enjoy spontaneous activities such as barbeques or games - Nothing beats our Logistic Manager’s little dance at one of our Mexican lunches!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
IglooBooks is a part of Bonnier Publishing, the fastest-growing major publisher in the UK, with group sales of £128m. It has divisions in both Australia and the USA with 525 employees worldwide. It is ultimately owned by Bonnier Books, a top 15 world publisher with global sales of £650m.
You may have experience of the following: Sales Administrator, Sales Administrator, Sales Support, Internal Sales, Sales Administration, Customer Service, Office Administrator etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.