Project Engineer .
NG Bailey is a family-owned business with a proud heritage and a proven track record of achievement. As one of the leading facilities services companies in the UK, NG Bailey’s Facilities Services division provides bespoke operational mechanical and electrical, technical, planned preventative and reactive fabric maintenance to many blue-chip clients. These include national mobile response, manned residential site services, critical services and energy management.
Position: Project Engineer
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
NG Bailey are seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join them across exciting projects in Bristol. The role requires you to have previous experience within the M&E sector and have proven experience as an electrical or mechanical Project Engineer.
The Project Engineer is responsible for the effective project engineering service as part of a team of engineers under a project manager, to ensure that defined projects are engineered to specification and delivered in line with planned costs. The role will involve working with the PM / SPM / SCM to ensure that any re-engineering / variations to initially agreed plans are managed in accordance to NGB processes.
- Demonstrate appropriate Health and Safety leadership to ensure that the safety first and foremost message is visible and alive throughout all activities relating to the project on which they are working
- Participate and positively contribute to all the current pre-commencement / focus win company procedures for a project that has been allocated to the jobholder for execution and completion, to ensure that the company liabilities and risks on the project are minimised, fully adhering to the Delegated Authorities Matrix and Project Log requirements
- Review and evaluate the project works required by the specification and drawings, and re-engineer the installations and systems to ensure the precise provision of the customer’s requirements, and enhanced profitability for the company
- Ensure that all operational activities are carried out in compliance with internal regulations and external legislation governing business operations
- Maintaining positive relationships with the project customer through efficient delivery of projects with a view to optimising future opportunities and profitability
- Monitor and ensure that the work of the appointed specialist sub-contractors is being carried out to specification and programme
- Building Services Degree or HND level
- Experience as a Project Engineer or BSE
- Proven experience within the M&E / Building Services Sector
You may have experience of the following: Project Engineer, Building Services, Project Management, Engineer, Project Manager, M&E, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Project Engineer, Electrical Project Engineer etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.