Stock Controller .
Bunzl Rafferty Hospitality was first established in 1984 and we are now the leading supplier of innovative and modern guest amenities in Ireland.
With our proven commitment to quality and service, we strive to be your ONE STOP SHOP for Hotel, Bar and Restaurant suppliers throughout Ireland.
With our in-house Graphic Design department, printing facility and distribution network we offer an unprecedented service to exceed your expectations. Furthermore, our dedicated sales team endeavours to consult and advise you on your specific requirements.
Bunzl Rafferty Hospitality is part of Bunzl PLC’s outsourcing services throughout Europe, North America and Australasia, which enables our organization to draw on global expertise in product sourcing. With this purchasing power, we can assure you that you receive top quality products at seriously competitive prices.
Position: Stock Control
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Stock Controller is responsible for stock control of EU & UK suppliers to stock levels as dictated by the demand and working capital controls.
- Monitor stock levels using Excel based forecasting models by stock ABC category and by supplier on a daily / weekly / monthly basis as appropriate and place orders according to requirements
- Ensure goods are ordered in line with seasonality, prior year data and available forecasting information
- Report on slow & obsolete stock on a monthly basis for appropriate suppliers returning excess stock were appropriate
- Manage stock levels within the company working capital targets
- Manage alternative suppliers as appropriate for key stock lines but within the appropriate costs & lead-times
- Provide relevant suppliers with stock forecasts (wins & losses) for key stock lines.
- Produce a daily stock out report with details on alternatives where appropriate
- Place orders with suppliers for stock ABC lines and Bespoke Lines
- Maximise savings with key suppliers by ordering in appropriate MOQ / MOV to ensure quantity breaks are achieved
- Ensure familiarity with key suppliers as regards manufacturing and shipping lead-times and ensure cost changes are communicated to the Senior Buyer
- Responsible for complete order process, order processing, confirmation, chasing and consolidation of orders for collection / delivery within agreed lead-times
- File all orders, confirmations and reports as per the relevant company policies and procedures
- Deal with relevant supplier queries / feedback and action as necessary
- Work with Purchase Ledger clerk regarding invoice queries and credit notes as appropriate
- Provide assistance on price requests as appropriate
- Recommend changes to existing systems to improve stock availability
- Participate in twice yearly stock takes
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with clear and precise factual information
- Able to identify stock / purchasing concerns or problems immediately and report to management with possible solutions
- Excellent IT skills (especially in Excel)
You may have experience of the following: Stock Controller, Inventory Controller, Supply Chain, Inventory Assistant, Warehouse, Warehousing, Inventory Management, Stock Control etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.